Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello Friends!

Hi! I feel like everyone that starts a blog says that they have blog stalked forever and have finally decided to cave in and join the blogging world. Well.... nothing is new here because I fit into that typical new blogger stereotype. However, I am excited to finally have a blog. I feel like all of you bloggers out there are truly my friends because I have read about your thoughts, day to day to lives, inspiration, craft projects for so long that it is time to let you all enjoy a slice of my happiiness. I truly intend on sharing a slice of what makes me happy! I hope it is fun to read and that it is enjoyable if not then oh well.... I will just continue to blog stalk.

Until next time remember to smile!

4 comments:

  1. looove!! adding you to my sidebar! and following!
    love you
    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the nice post on my blog! i'm glad you decided to join the blogging world! it's way fun!

    i can't wait to read your upcoming posts.

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary!! Your blog is so cute! It is so fun to check up on old friends blogs and see what they are up to! I will definitely be following yours! Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary, you are the sweetest happiest person I know. This blog thing is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete