Monday, June 13, 2011

Slice 2: You Tube

My second slice of happiness was a no brainier. This summer I have a lot of free time on my hands so you tube has become one of my best friends. As sad as it sounds it is true! I have my favorite videos that I enjoy watching over and over again and they make me so happy.  The videos help me forget about my life as I stare at the small screen on my phone and enjoy the magic of the video. It is just so fun to get a sneak peak into celebrities lives through their music videos or appearances. Oh......I have made myself sound so pathetic but whatever. Moral of the story is that you tube is a wonderful invention! Please take a look at these videos! I promise they will make you happy! Then please comment and let me know what you think. I would also love to hear about your favorite you tube videos!


Enjoy!

 My ultimate favorite!  I love me some JB! I love how sweet he is with the little girl!

This is when I fell in love with Paul on American Idol! He is amazing!

        Bruno Mars is genius! I love this song and the monkeys are a nice bonus!

Love the Carter Twins! I could post all their covers because I love them all but this is my fav. If you like it then please check the rest out!

Welcome to the Future! I don't know why I love this one so much but I really do!

Last but not least!

This puts the biggest smile on my face! :)

There are so many more so maybe there will be a you tube favorites part 2?

4 comments:

  1. okay!! let's talk about how i found brad paisley's new song "remind me" on youtube.. changed my life!!! looove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YouTube is chock full of good times. I could spend hours on YouTube. This cat video always gets me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I was blog stalking you and I scrolled down a little bit and realized OH MY GOSH IT'S HILLARY!!!! Haha I like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JB is a world class rocksatr in our house my girls will love it to see him on your blog! love you Hil!

    ReplyDelete